International Conference - REGSA
From 6 to 8/5/2014
Authors deadline: 30/11/2013
Participants deadline: 2/5/2014
Selecione seu idioma:
Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development
The project of the Consortium of Electric Generation by Renewable Sources in Latin America (REGSA) offers the opportunity to promote renewable energy through the International Conference REGSA.
Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development will be the focus of the conference. The Congress is a forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results and will bring together researchers in Renewable Energy and Sustainability from all parts of the world.
It is possible to sign up as listener or potential author. Check the purpose of the event and participate.
Deadline registration for authors: 30/11/2013
Deadline registration for participants: 2/5/2014
The organizers are not responsible for any travel costs or accommodation of any kind to the participants of the events.
The event will be held from 6 to 8 of May.
It is suggested the Cecomtur Hotel for the event participants. Check the prices:
Single room: R$ 165,00 + 2.5%
Double room: R$ 202,00 + 2.5%
Reservations must be made only by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and should refer to the event and to Unisul in order to validate the agreed price.
The structure of the event counts on a series of presentations divided into three themes:
- Theme 1: Renewable Energy, Renewable Electricity Generation and Energy Efficiency
- Theme 2: Sustainable Development and Environment
- Theme 3: Bioclimatic Architecture and Environmental Technologies
- Faculty of Higher Education Institutions ;
- Members of the administrations of universities;
- Responsible for projects and consultants;
- Local Authorities and members of government;
- Members of NGO;
About the Regsa+
The objectives of the International Conference REGSA 2014: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development are:
- Enable universities around the world the opportunity to present their work (curriculum innovation, research, activities, practical projects) related to Sustainable Development, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy;
- Promote the exchange of information, ideas and experiences in the implementation of projects, from successful initiatives and good practices in the use and generation of renewable energy, especially in rural areas;
- Discuss methodological approaches and projects which aim to integrate the theme of sustainable and renewable energy projects and to support the implementation of action plans for renewable energy in communities and rural areas.
- Publication of the book with the selected articles presented at the conference.*
* The acceptance of articles will be subject to review ("peer-review"). Authors should make sure that the manuscripts follow the high international quality standard.
About the sustainable development+
Sustainable development is the process of transformation in which the exploitation of resources, the direction of investments and the orientation of technological development should be achieved through eco-friendly, economically viable, socially fair and culturally diverse activities.
Access to electricity has a fundamental role in the socioeconomic development and, specially, poverty reduction. The production and local use of renewable energy offer significant potential for local economic development, as well as several environmental benefits.
Organization and Promotion+
- Universidade do Sul de Santa Catarina -Unisul
- Projeto REGSA
- Universidad de Chile
- Universidad Católica Boliviana "San Pablo"
- Universidade de Ciências Aplicadas de Hamburgo
Submission of abstracts and articles
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstract on topics that are within the scope of the conference. Authors whose abstracts are accepted will receive details about submitting the full paper.
Deadline for Submission of abstracts: 30/9/2013
Deadline for Submission of articles: 30/11/2013
Abstract and full paper should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Topics for presentations:
- Electric generation through renewable sources;
- The Renewable Energy,The Climate and climate changes;
- Solar Energy
- Wind Power, Hydropower
- Green and bioclimatic Architeture
- Law and Environment
- Energy Efficiency
- Other Technologies of Renewable Energy
- Energy Management
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Bio-energy and biofuels
- Entrepreneurship, Social and Environmental Responsibility
General instructions for submission of abstracts+
The abstract should not exceed 200 words containing:
- Title of the article;
- Name of the author;
- Contacts and complete references of the author (address, affiliation and e-mail);
- Name of institution;
- Argument description and objectives of the article and some of the results;
- Keywords (up to five)
- Overviews of broader contexts should be avoided.
- Abstracts should be written in third person.
General instructions for submission of articles+
Articles should be in .doc (word), including pictures and tables. Research articles may be up to 4,000 words in total. The text formatting should follow the following instructions:
- Title: 14pt. Times New Roman; bold
- Name of Author(s): 10 pt.
- Address and Institution: 10 pt.
- Summary: 12 pt.
- Keywords: 10 pt.
- Main Text: 12 pt., single space
- Header: 12pt bold, without indent.
- Sub-headers: 12pt bold, without indent.
- Paragraphs: new paragraphs should be indented, but should be preceded by a blank line.
- Picture/Table: Title 9 pt.
- Units of Measure: System SI
- References: 12 pt; Harvard
Task Force REGSA-2014
Local Office for the conference in Brazil
Rua Trajano, 219 - Centro
88010 010 - Florianópolis – SC
Phone: +55 (48) 3279 1927
Events Department of Unisul